Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Showers

We had a handyman, J, come over to our current house to take a look at the pipes. We've suspected a leak somewhere but we didn't know where until today. We found out that the shower pipe behind the wall is leaking. So J said, "No showers, just baths." I couldn't believe it. I don't think I could live without a shower, so I went to my parent's house for a shower. I guess I didn't want the chance of any foul body odors. Gross!!!

I also raised my voice to one of the supervisors at work today. It felt good. Basically, he was going to tell another pharmacist she filled a "sick call" wrong. However, I told the pharmacist how to fill the call according to the lame protocol the supervisor devised. He was way wrong!!! I also had the backing of the most senior technician on my side. We proved to him he was unclear and that he had to write things out explicitly or else issues would be left to our own interpretation.

No comments: