Friday, January 26, 2007

Oprah

Thanks to Ed for setting up TIVO and Dish Network, now I always get to watch Oprah. There are some pretty good topics, such as yesterdays topic, the "thirty-something" show. I know life just keeps getting more complicated and no age is easy, but since I'm in my thirties now, yes, life can be challenging. There was also one section on being single and in your thirties. It's difficult to meet someone special in your thirties. It's not easy and many times, society looks down on single, unmarried women. This is not fair at all!!!

Yes, life is already difficult, much less being single. I've always felt a tinge of uneasiness when married people or anyone for that matter, judged a single person concerning money habits. If a single person decides to buy a $500 pair of shoes, expensive LV purse, or wear a sexy dress, no one should judge that single person. A favorite quote from Sex and the City, "It's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes -- that why you sometimes need really special shoes!" Or a special purse or dress for that matter...

Sorry everyone, I had to get that off my chest.

No comments: