Sunday, May 25, 2008

Everyone has a cell phone now. Today we went to get a cell phone for my dad. Even the Radio Shack rep jokingly asked, "Is the phone for the baby?" My dad has been very proud to NOT own a cell phone for the longest time. But after some prompting from his friends, he finally caved in. So I programmed all my sister's numbers in the phone today. And because Justin was in the car, I added Justin's picture as my dad's screen saver. Hmm, I wonder how long that will last before another grandchild says it's not fair?
SCP3200KTP

1 comment:

Victor said...

Not only does everybody have a cell phone, but it seems like everybody has a blog too! =)

I'm glad you found mine and gave me a chance to link up with yours!

By the way, I know it's not very "guy" of me to say this, but Justin is a pretty cute kid.