Friday, July 24, 2009

I was slightly embarrassed today. I took Justin to his first trip to the library. He was running around the children's book area, to the storytelling room, and to the stacks. Of course, he was going up to kids, looking at what they were doing, saying, "hey!" and wanting to read what they were reading. He starting running after two little girls too. The worst was when the librarian told us to quiet down. Taking him away from the library wasn't easy either. He was crying! His cries filled the library. I still had to check out books too, so there I was, throwing my library card on the counter, throwing the books on the counter with one hand, and the other hand holding Justin. I ran out of there as fast as I can. People must be wondering, "who is that crazy chinese lady, why can't she control her kid?"

No comments: