Thursday, March 20, 2008
Microwave
Our microwave broke yesterday. I had to reheat our leftovers via stove top. I couldn't get the food quite as hot as the microwave, but Ed did mention a good point, the food actually tastes better when heated on the stove top. I was wondering what people did in the "old days." Ed said, the "old days" weren't that long ago. Speed up to today, I had to go to Costco to buy a new microwave. I was worried all day because I'd have to go with Justin. He's not sitting up on his own yet, so I can't put him in the shopping cart. I have to Bjorn him around. I was hoping a nice person would help me load the microwave into the cart. Luckily, a nice man walked by, and I asked him to help me. He saw Justin, and said it was no problem. I told him how thankful we both were. Now we're back to regular microwave reheats. :) No such luck with reheating food on the stove, even if it tastes better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, shopping with the baby can be quite a challenge... I never noticed how many nice, helpful people are out there... Now, I realize that I was not one of those people when I was pre-baby.
Post a Comment