Monday, March 22, 2010


I think Justin is turning into a chinese boy. Sometimes when he's playing, I hear him say, "Ai-ya, ai-ya, ai-ya." And he repeats this multiple times (where did he learn this?). Plus, he'd rather have rice instead of hamburgers (for now at least). So instead of eating mexican food (which ed & I wanted), I sacrificed for my kid. What did I do? I stopped my 9 year boycott of Panda Express!!! Not everyone will understand, but for those who've had years of Panda at UCLA & UCSF, I vowed not to eat there again. During my school years, I ate there alot as it was most economical, especially as a poor student. I can remember the workers always asking me, "Want eggrolls for $1 dollar extra?" I've even gone so far that I wanted to skip lunch instead of ordering Panda with co-workers. But this weekend, for the sake of Justin, I gave in. Even Ed was really surprsied. So you may ask, why does Alex look so relaxed or happy? Because I ended the boycott.

1 comment:

Ly said...

Wow, mini Ed.