Friday, March 12, 2010

Justin has recently started a liking to small stuffed animals. Alex has been receiving small animals as gifts, but Justin will claim them as his. He'll take the animal and kiss their nose or lips. Then he'll want to sleep with them at night. When we take him out of the crib in the morning, he'll want to take all the "pets" with him. I have to help him hold them as I lift him out. Right now, he has 5 favorites, a little doggy, known as "Wo-Wo", then a bunny, known as "pet," a new blue doggy, known as "doggy," another small strange-looking dog, and his Thomas the Train Percy bath toy. I don't know how many more things we can let him sleep with. When he goes to sleep, he'll ask for them all too, won't go to sleep until he has them all...hey, at least he's going to sleep, right?

No comments: