Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Carpooling
I'm really carpooling now. At Kaiser, if you carpool, you can get a special parking decal which allows you to park closer in the shaded area. So my co-worker, D. and I were supposedly "carpooling" before so we could take advantage of this perk. We've been doing this for awhile, and we'd trade off every 2 weeks. One person would use it for 2 weeks, then we'd give it back to the other. It's great during these hot summer days. Well, ever since the price of gas has gone up, we calculated it costs ~$6 to drive to and from work each day. So we finally decided to really "carpool" to work (not fake carpool). It's a good feeling, saving money and carpooling. I sometimes feel bad though. If you guys know me, I don't like to be late. So I always make D. leave earlier than he's used to. But we come on time, no late "clock ins." The funny part is that D. and I actually work together in the same area too, so we drive to work together, work together and leave together. At least we eat lunch separately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment