Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Justin's pediatrician is at Kaiser. The funny thing is that as a baby, you get check ups at 3, 4 and 6 months. Then the next actually scheduled check up is not until the baby is 1 yrs old. So that leaves 6 months without seeing a doctor. I don't know if I'm a worry wart or not, but I think it's too long. I feel like I need to see the pediatrician, just to make everything is okay. So I scheduled an appt, I kind of had to search for some good reasons to see the MD (I found a reason or two, I think). When I called for the appt, even the appt center said, "It's not a check up, right? He's not scheduled for a check up yet." So, has another appt, and he's now 9 1/2 months (it's a good between time from 6 and 12 months). A co-worker said I was wasting their time, that my son is okay. But hey, I work for the company, there should be some benefits, right?

6 comments:

robyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
robyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
robyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
robyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
robyn said...

I took Brandon in at 9 months. I even think it was a routine SCHEDULED appointment. :) Maybe NCAL KP is different than SCAL KP. At least you get his measurements, and see how he's growing!

robyn said...

sorry, something is going on, it posted it like 5 times!