Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hungry

Ed and I were so hungry this morning. We were hungry because we had to take a fasting blood test. After talking to different people (mostly alot of my co-workers), I came to the conclusion that it was time to get life insurance, just in case anything happens to either of us. So the med tech told us that we should have no breakfast, no coffee, and water is fine. Our insurance agent said, drink plenty of water before too. So we had a sushi feast dinner on Friday, pigged out on Pingo Yogurt (there's no pinkberry near us), and started drinking profuse amounts of water after. One of us (who'll remain nameless), had to get up 5 times last night too. We got weighed, got urine samples and blood draws this morning. The agent said that only 5% of all people qualify for the best health insurance tier and 95% of everyone else falls into the next health insurance tier. Out of the two of us, I wonder who'll do better.

No comments: