Thursday, April 10, 2008

Socks

I'm talking about socks again. Anyone ever lose your baby's socks in the market. Half-way through my grocery shopping, I realize my baby only has one sock. Then I'm retracing my steps throughout the entire market, looking at the floor for the sock. My heart is racing, I begin to sweat a little. At the same time, I'm holding my baby's one naked foot. This has happened to me three times now. Twice at Costco and yesterday at Ralphs. Luckily I found the missing culprit each time, but the sock isn't clean when I find it on the floor. There are usually shopping cart tire tracks on the sock. Then Justin has to go the rest of the trip with only one sock, because the missing culprit is dirty. I'm hoping no one says, "Hey, you're baby's missing a sock" and they think, "what kind of mom is that that let's her baby go sockless?" Then I think, should I just take off the other sock? Hm, maybe I'll just stop using those socks. But isn't that a little wasteful?













I decided to go sockless once I left the market.

No comments: