Today was Justin's four month appointment, it's another time for the shots. He did pretty well, he didn't cry that much. But he did have that unhappy cry and turned bright red. Luckily the nurse was quick. He didn't spit out the oral polio like last time. He weighs about 15 lbs and is about 25 in. According to the growth chart - he's at 50%.
On a side note, you may know my parents are very independent people. They're always out and about. I was going to visit them after Justin's doctor's appointment (they live 5 minutes from Kaiser), but they weren't home. I sometimes wonder what they're up to. Sometimes I'll call them on a weekend evening and they're not home. I think they go out way more than Ed and me. My mom is already planning her next vacation to Africa. I had to write down the dates of all their future trips, Europe, cruises, etc - and this is all this year. I can't wait until retirement.
1 comment:
Wow, Justin is a big boy!
Post a Comment