Friday, February 01, 2008

Girls Night Out

Tonight I got to hang out with just the gals. :) I went out to celebrate Evonne's birthday at Yoshida's. They have really good rolls, or should I say "delicious." I was so excited to have sushi, I haven't had good sushi in over a year since I got pregnant. It was nice hanging out with her, I'll miss her when she leaves.

Funny story: I relearned a new word, "delicious." My new co-worker, R., actually LIKES to eat at the Kaiser cafeteria. He'll order the same chicken sandwich day after day (literally). The cafeteria worker even commented to him "you want it again?" She even gave him a bigger piece the next day. The funny part is that after he finished eating it, he said, "that was delicious!" And he reallly meant it. My other co-worker said that R. said another time, "that was extremely delicious." I hope it lasts because I can hardly handle cafe food. My co-workers and I were actually boycotting it a while back.

I just finished working 7 days straight, waking up at 5am is not fun. Can't wait to sleep in tomorrow...until 7am. :) I had an okay week at work, I got to work up on the hospital floors for once, which meant I got to sit instead of stand all day. I think standing all day gets me more tired and grouchy by the end of the week.

No comments: